top of page

Selecting your adult care doctor

June 28, 2017

Your Pediatrician will follow you sometimes until you turn 21 or even beyond. But who will follow you as you grow older? In a large survey among doctors in Canada researches found that rehab doctors are very well prepared to take care of individuals with Cerebral Palsy. So where do you find a doctor in your area who specializes in developmental medicine or lifespan conditions such as CP? The National organization for PM&R or Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Find a doctor who will help you keep moving as much as is possible for you.

Please reload

bottom of page